Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
pandora Poetic Blooms pendant charm is release

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Games Generation :: Forums Index du Forum -> Profil des membres -> Plus de 20 ans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Burton

Féminin
Point(s): 12
Moyenne de points: 1,50

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: pandora Poetic Blooms pendant charm is release Répondre en citant

the pandora charms sale clearance Spring 2016 collection, with an in-depth look at the new Poetic Blooms pendant! The Poetic Blooms pieces were Pandora’s signature pieces from this release, and pay homage to Pandora’s popular daisy and cherry blossom design, among others. I went with just the pendant, as, being a long-standing collector, I already have a lot of Pandora’s floral designs and I don’t really need too much more of the same!

The Heart & Crown safety chain reminds me of two miniature pandora essence charms sale Club charms, studded with little gold hearts. My other favourite from this collection is the Glittering Heart charm, which is made from pearlescent pink enamel. I love how like a pearl it looks in live photos, and this one will definitely find a place somewhere in my collection. I’ve yet to work out where exactly yet! ^^For good measure, I thought I’d also include HQ images of the upcoming Pandora Rose charms (for full jewellery too please see my original preview). These pieces should be coming out in North America for Mother’s Day 2016 – they may not be coming out in the UK until the summer. I personally love the disney pandora charms uk Rose collection and the only thing that’s stopping me from indulging in any more is that I’ve filled up my Rose bracelet!:'( It’s already based on a pretty white floral theme, so I would need Pandora to come out with something a little bit different for me to start a new Rose bracelet.

This doesn’t matter too much as the flowers all complement each other, and you can bring out the pink a little more if you want to by putting it with other pinks, but just FYI! The fact that this pendant is so petite fits in well for me in this case, as I didn’t originally want a dangle in the middle that would distract from the beautiful Butterfly Kisses murano – this softly complements the other pieces. So, all in all – this is a very sweet design, paying tribute very nicely to some of pandora rose gold charms most popular floral charms.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Games Generation :: Forums Index du Forum -> Profil des membres -> Plus de 20 ans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation