Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Mathieu Valbuena France Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Games Generation :: Forums Index du Forum -> Les forums -> BlaBla - Espace détente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yellowbaby520

Féminin
Point(s): 2 313
Moyenne de points: 3,95

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 04:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mathieu Valbuena France Jersey Répondre en citant

A Paris 2024 flag is seen outside the Grand Palais in Paris Jonnu Smith Titans Jersey , France on May 15, 2017. According to the Paris 2024 project, the Grand Palais will host the taekwondo and fencing events. IOC evaluation commission visited some of the venues for Paris 2024 on Monday, followed was a media tour. (XinhuaChen Yichen)

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

Firefighters on standby after heavy snowfall hits forest fire site in N China

Aerial view of intertidal zone in E China's Jiangsu

Hefei-Hamburg, Hefei-Almaty freight trains run regularly

Jiaolong discovers collection of polymetallic nodules in South China Sea

MELBOURNE Taywan Taylor Titans Jersey , Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Unseasonal and relentless Melbourne rain has played havoc on Day 5 of the Australian Open, with play not even managing to get underway on any outside courts during the day session.

Despite the delays in the outer, play did resume on time under roofs of the three main courts, with Japan's Kei Nishikori the first to advance undercover at Margaret Court Arena.

The seventh seed shook off a willing challenge from Spain's Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, who dominated Nishikori in the second set, however Japan's no. 1 player managed to regain the upper hand in the third and fourth sets Adoree' Jackson Titans Jersey , winning 7-5, 2-6, 6-3, 6-4.

Nishikori told the press he had to shake off his niggling wrist injury to take control in the third set.

"I had (the injury) two years ago... maybe it has come back a little bit, but it should be okay for the next match," Nishikori said.

"I have to give credit to (Garcia-Lopez) Corey Davis Titans Jersey , he was hitting hard, really flat balls that were tough to play.

"I tried to dictate a little more, step in and use more forehands, and I think it was working."

On the women's side of the draw, fifth seed Maria Sharapova flexed her muscle in a three set win against the USA's Lauren Davis.

Sharapova squandered an opportunity to wrap the match up in a second set tiebreak, but stepped up a gear in the third to eventually win 6-1 Marcus Mariota Titans Jersey , 6-7, 6-0.

The win means the 2008 Australian Open winner sets up a fourth round showdown with Swiss young gun Belinda Bencic. The Russian player said Bencic was an "inspired player" who was rising up the ranks quickly.

"It's going to be a tough one," Sharapova said, "she's been playing incredibly well, especially last season. I'm just going to do everything I can to win."

Bencic survived a scare herself to advance to the fourth round, after Ukrainian Kateryna Bondarenko won the first set against the 12th seed in convincing fashion.

But the two-time junior Grand Slam winner managed to rally and force a third set Elite Kevin Byard Jersey , however, eventually winning 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 in just under two hours.

Despite guaranteeing herself a maiden final 32 result at the Australian Open, Bencic said there was room for improvement ahead of her match-up against Sharapova in two days' time.

"I still feel there can be a lot of improvement in my game and how I can play," Bencic said.

"But I'm happy I fought through even if it wasn't perfect. Tomorrow I can have a good doubles match and practice so I can play even better."

Meanwhile on Hisense arena Belgium's David Goffin won his way into the final 32 with a hard-fought four-set win over close friend and 19th seed Austrian Dominic Thiem.

Goffin Elite Derrick Henry Jersey , ranked 15th at the Open, said playing a friend was always difficult, as you had to prepare mentally as well as physically.

"It's always tough against Dominic, it was almost three hours of high-intensity tennis," Goffin said post-match.

"I'm really happy with the way I managed the match emotionally as it is tough to play a friend."

Goffin will play ninth seed Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga after he cruised past compatriot Pierre-Hugues Herbet in straight sets, 6-4 Elite Jack Conklin Jersey , 7-6, 7-6, while in an upset late in the day session, 13th seed Roberta Vinci joined 18 other women's seeds on the loser's list, going down to Anna-Lena Friedsam of Germany in three sets.

With play on outside courts delayed due to the rain, a number of doubles matches were cancelled throughout the day Elite Jonnu Smith Jersey , while a number of singles matches scheduled for an 11am start were still yet to begin.

The night session continues in Melbourne on Friday night, with Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic and local hopes Daria Gavrilova and Nick Kyrgios all scheduled to play.

Seeing your children have fun in a kiddie pool can be both satisfying and engaging, particularly for the kids. Nevertheless, the most vital thing to bear in mind is keeping them safe in the water. Several hundred kids below the age of 5 perish from drowning every year. You will want to try these tips to keep your youngsters safe and sound anytime they go swimming.

For No Reason Let Them Alone

Be careful there is reliable supervision. It really is vital that you monitor your little ones whenever they're in a children's pool continuously. It does not make any difference exactly how shallow the pool is or just how little the sunsmart baby hideaway pool might be you've got to be vigilant. They have to have continual supervision either by a responsible grownup. By no means, under any condition Elite Taywan Taylor Jersey , allow a youngster on its own in a pool without being observed by an adult.

Keep Safety Devices Handy

Keep numerous flotation safety devices accessible. Floatation equipment aren't merely safe they are at the same time fun! Kids can easily be both safe and entertained at the same time. Life saving floats can be found in many sizes and designs, and can easily fit in any type of regular swimming pool.

No Rough Play in the Pool

Prevent rough housing in the . Mathieu Valbuena France Jersey   Kyle Walker England Jersey   Luka Modric Croatia Jersey   Fredy Guarin Colombia Jersey   Paulinho Brazil Jersey   Nicolas Lombaerts Belgium Jersey   Gaston Silva Uruguay Jersey   Michael Lang Switzerland Jersey   Marcus Rohden Sweden Jersey   Wholesale Kansas City Royals Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 04:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Games Generation :: Forums Index du Forum -> Les forums -> BlaBla - Espace détente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation